The Tec 10 important tips for how successful business to the top
In The following points are based about The Tec 10 important tips for how successful business to the top on my observations of successful business operators. I believe that they are all equally important.
- Surround yourself with positive people and keep negativity out of your life. If you don’t like what you are doing then start planning to change the business you are in. It is amazing how much money you can make when you love what you do.
- If you promise to do something, then make sure that you do it. One of the biggest downfalls of small businesses is a lack of reliability. The biggest compliment I can get from a client is when they commend me for doing a job on time and on budget.
- Be organized. Take the time to organize those records, balance the cheque book and clear the desk or tidy the workshop. Working in a cluttered environment invites mistakes and inefficiency.
- Take pride in your appearance. Iron those overalls, tidy the office and put some flowers in the waiting room people notice. If you look good you will feel good and your business will benefit.
- Compliment people sincerely your family, your staff and your customers. If you haven’t got anything nice to say, sell up and move away.
- Treat everyone that walks in the door as a potential customer even if they are trying to sell you something, one day they may be looking to buy something as well.
- Don’t worry about lack of money—work on making money. Worrying about a bill never got it paid any faster. Spend the time implementing some simple marketing ideas and figuring out how to get more customers in the door.
- Be open to new and innovative ideas. If you find yourself saying the dreaded words, ‘that’s the way we have always done it and that’s the way we are going to keep doing it’, perhaps you are not as flexible and open as you could be. An idea that could make you a lot of money may be in the head of a friend or staff member who feels that you would not be receptive if they voiced their suggestion. Encourage innovative and open thinking.
- Be completely honest and ethical in every dealing that you have. It is important that you are able to walk down the street with your head held high.
- Take time out to relax and recharge your batteries. You don’t get a medal if you work non-stop for ten years you get hardened arteries, ulcers and a sore back. It’s not about money, it’s about taking time for you. It is a time to eat well, catch up with the friends that you are always too busy to see, throw the dog a Frisbee, see a movie, go fishing or just catch up on missed sleep.
Don’t Worry if you get this following step’s your business be flying at the Moon